Perform site maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment. Responsible for planned to schedule creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out. Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, ensuring that health, safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
What you’ll do
- Assure facility and operational lab environment meets regulatory and QA requirements.
- Manage lab equipment including validation, qualification, calibration and maintenance.
- Repair, coordinate, and document equipment issues in accordance with company policy.
- Work with vendors to coordinate external services.
- Manage the shipping and receiving functions.
- Manage warehouse inventory.
- Purchase requisitions for consumable items.
- Report creation to provide updates to Management
What you’ll bring
- Have the necessary skills to work hands on with laboratory equipment.
- Strong expertise on validating equipment, software, and processes.
- Ability to think on your feet, especially on urgent situations.
- Ensure that safety of yourself and others is top priority.
- Have commitment to projects that could extend after hours.
- Strong communication skills and experience working and collaborating with people from all different academic backgrounds and areas of expertise
- An optimistic attitude and desire to learn quickly, raise the bar, and never be satisfied with the status quo
- A willingness to listen, learn, and foster a scientifically-backed, empathetic environment, where we never forget who we’re working to help, and what we’re trying to do
- AA in Business Management, technical skills certification or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 experience working with laboratory equipment
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working in warehouse operations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other operational software
And in return, this is what we’ll give you!
At Venus-lab, we only hire the best candidates, and work to keep you loving the work and doing your best. We do this by offering:
- Great coworkers
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 3 weeks holidays
- Stock option program
- Flex spending accounts
- Snacks and coffee (we love our coffee!)